Litigation Supervisor (Head Office)
- Prepare & provide legal advice and instruction related to cases occured in sales operation and collection side (branches), in order to settled those cases.
- Prepare & draft legal documents related to cases occurred in sales operation and collection side (branches).
- Follow up settlement of any cases occured in sales operation & collection side to ensure those cases are timely settled.
- Update any regulations related to business activities to ensure those activities are implemented as related updated regulation.
- Arrange any document related to sales operation & collection affairs that related to legal matters.
- Drafting agreement and/or handle ligitation case.
- Age 23 - 28 years old.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Law or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): Teamwork & Cooperation, Analytical Thinking, Achievement Orientation.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in ANZ Tower,Jl. Jend. Sudirman Kav. 33 A,Jakarta.
- Preferably Supervisor (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in Law/Legal Services or equivalent
- Preferably has experience in leasing or finance company.
- Have litigation knowledge.
- Have ability to English language (Passive and Active)
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Tutup pada 19/October/2016