U Finance Indonesia PT
Litigation Supervisor (Head Office)
- Prepare & provide legal advice and instruction related to cases occured in sales operation and collection side (branches), in order to settled those cases.
- Prepare & draft legal documents related to cases occurred in sales operation and collection side (branches).
- Follow up settlement of any cases occured in sales operation & collection side to ensure those cases are timely settled.
- Update any regulations related to business activities to ensure those activities are implemented as related updated regulation.
- Arrange any document related to sales operation & collection affairs that related to legal matters.
- Drafting agreement and/or handle ligitation case.
- Age 23 - 28 years old.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Law or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): Teamwork & Cooperation, Analytical Thinking, Achievement Orientation.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in ANZ Tower,Jl. Jend. Sudirman Kav. 33 A,Jakarta.
- Preferably Supervisor (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in Law/Legal Services or equivalent
- Preferably has experience in leasing or finance company.
- Have litigation knowledge.
- Have ability to English language (Passive and Active)
- Full-Time position(s) available.
|Industri||Perbankan / Keuangan / Jasa Keuangan|
|Perusahaan||U Finance Indonesia PT lihat lowongan lihat gaji lihat profil|
PT U Finance Indonesia is a joint venture financing company that runs business activities of consumer financing and leasing for the purchasing of vehicles, especially cars.
Being established in 1995 under the name of PT Arthacakra Multifinance, the name was changed to be PT U Finance Indonesia (henceforth will be called as “U Finance”) when the Company’s majority shareholders was taken over by PT Bank UFJ Indonesia for 80%, and Sojitz Corporation, Japan had 20% on 1st July 2004.
In March 2006, there was a change on Shareholders structure, so then the shareholders composition was changed to become: 65% were owned by The Bank of Tokyo – Mitsubishi UFJ.Ltd, 20% were owned by Mitsubishi UFJ Nicos Co., Ltd., 10% were owned by PT Bumiputera-BOT Finance, and 5% were owned by PT Asuransi Tokio Marine Indonesia.
U Finance has 1 (one) Head Office and 8 (eight) branch offices in Indonesia, i.e. Jakarta-Kelapa Gading, Jakarta-Puri Indah, Jakarta-Pondok Indah, Bandung, Surabaya, Semarang, Palembang, and Medan as well as some stand by points in other areas.