- Day-to-day management of the sales team
- Coach, mentor and guide the sales team to optimize their performances
- Personally take an active role in developing the Company's client base
- Enhance the sales communication with overseas global agency network
- Diploma 3 or S1 graduated
- Fluent English, both oral and written
- Previous experience working from a multinational
- Relevant product knowledge in the forwarding field
- Previous Managerial Sales/Business Development Experience
- Strong communication skills
Please send your application, resume or CV and recent photograph to:
"Apply Now" below.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified for interview.
- 0 reviews
- 0 gaji
IOL Logistics is headquartered in Singapore and have had a presence in Asia since 1998. We currently have own operation in Singapore, Indonesia and India, and are looking to further strengthening our presence in the region.
We are a Western managed Group with the main focus being International Freight Forwarding Air, Sea as well as Project business. We are currently looking for the following position to our office in Jakarta: