- Ensure that products are made with good qualities and shipped to the customer in accordance with the specifications required.
- Ensure that implementation of management system (ISO 9001, HACCP, GMP, Halal, ISCC, etc) goes well.
- Plan and control all of budget implementation and operational cost.
- Analyze problem and do improvement to make productivity and operational cost goes efficient
- Provide information and data about formulation to production team so all of production process goes effective and efficient.
- Manage employees under his/her position to improve their performance, discipline, and development.
- Control all of safety regulation accordance to the policy.
- Minimum Diploma / Bachelor Degree in Chemical Engineering;
- Minimum 15 years of working experiences in related field and at least 3 years experiences as QC manager.
- Have good knowledge about management system and experiences on handling Oleochemical Plant.
- Good in leader function, managerial skills, interpersonal skills, problem solve, plan.
- Have in depth knowledge about CPO product will be an added advantage.
- Willing to be based in Dumai area