- Obtain license for new project.
- Identify license with the current rule from government.
- Manage existing license and maintain renewal licenses based on the current rule from government.
- Permit process accordance with applicable regulations.
- Candidate must possess at least bachelor's degree in Law from reputable university.
- Minimum 10 years of working experience in license & permits in mining or energy business, with minimum 5 years of experience in managerial level.
- Proficient in English communication (oral & written).
- Have sound understanding on regulations regarding license and permits.
If you are ready to take new challenge and be involved in exciting workplace, please apply now and click on the "Apply" button at the bottom of this page. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.