Located in Yogyakarta, we build website and applications for the travel, real estate, and business markets. With teams in Sidney and Yogyakarta, we blend our talent to deliver amazing products at a small business price.
We are looking for a
Customer Service Representative to join our team. This role will be located in Yogyakarta. You will be responsible for maintaining clients, communicate client's need to team and giving fast response to day to day service.
- Main task of this position
- Reviewed emails and developed rules for responding
- Publishing and managing content through our site, and blog.
- Participated in our weekly meeting with the team
- Maintain and manage our CRM system Capsule.
- Provide reports from our management system
- Maintaining our email automation system
- Performing SEO tasks and generating reports
- Responding to customer inquiries and providing first level support.
- Managing tickets through for escalation
- Live chat through our site direct to customers and respond to requests
Suitable candidate for this require :
- Diploma, Linguistics/Languages major or equivalent.
- Very good in English (speaking and written).
- Familiar with communication through emails
- Ability to provide a valid English test score will be an advantage
- Bachelor degree majoring in Literature, Business, Marketing, Social and Politics
- Having 1 year experience as a customer service will be an advantage
- Able to work in a team
- Detail oriented and customer focused
- Web content management