- Managing the flow of communication from management to Parents; both the employees and other Parents inside or outside the company
- Making the planning and implementation of outreach programs and campaigns for promoting services of the company, the company's new policy, as well as other important information that aims to build a positive image of the company
- Supervise and speed up the preparation of brochures, leaflets, direct mail or other promotional material
- Organize public events such as press conferences, press releases, open days, tours, etc
- Develop promotional materials such as brochures, flyers, annual reports, etc
- Bachelor Degree (S1) holder with minimum GPA of 3,00
- A very good or excellent English skills is required
- Working experience minimum 2 year
- Preferably have national plus/internasional school experience especially Cambridge Programme
- Computer literacy
- Commitment to learning & professional growth is essential
- A flexible-dynamic personality & good communication skills
Please send your CV, recent photograph & academic certificates through Jobstreet. Only successful applicants will be contacted.
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
M2i is a rapidly expanding school with a transformation of the curriculum & non curriculum areas this year.
Our mission & vision is to provide quality education of the highest international standards and affordable for everyone
M2i is a bilingual school (English & lndonesian) from Preschool to High School level. M2i students sit Cambridge exams from Primary 3 to Year 12 (Checkpoints, IGCSE, AS/A Level).
Upon his upbringing, it has gained mutual awareness around the city since it was founded in 1983 and its contribution on education prevails. Then, its no longer questionable when its well known brand fills people's mind which moves forward to accepted worldwide. This is the best time for Mutiara Indonesia to transform into Mutiara Indonesia International or best known as M-2i.
In such a short time, M2-i has made a lot of improvement in the area of academic activities and school facilities such as a five-storeyed building which stand on 3.5 hectare land, a waterboom, its association with London School of English, a computerized system, one stop training centre including course, training deparments, and some other extra curricular activities.