- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Psychology or equivalent.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Jl. Pluit Permai Raya No. 24.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in Human Resources or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
HISTORY & TRADITION
In 1982, Melandas was established in Singapore and since its founding, it has consistently presented the most exclusive international-designed furniture to their customers all around the world. Melandas is a worldwide furniture boutique concept.
The Chandra Family saw the brilliant opportunity in the Melandas concept and In 1999, took pride in bringing Melandas to the Indonesian market, introducing the boutique-concept furniture business in Jakarta. For more than 13 years, Melandas Indonesia has provided Indonesia the taste of what the world has to offer.
Melandas Indonesia delivers the premium-class brands from Europe, USA and Asia; with some well-known designer brand names including Nicoletti, Ciacci, Cattelan, Melandas, Duomo, and La-Z-Boy. Melandas only goes into Partnership with manufacturing companies producing original designs with High Quality Exclusive Products
Dedicated in giving only the best service to their customers, Melandas Indonesia has expanded its boutique stores around Indonesia. The stores are now available in Jakarta, Surabaya, Bandung, and Medan.
In the last 2 decades, furniture business in Indonesia has skyrocketed and it is undoubtedly because Melandas Indonesia gives the most exclusive, unique and comfortable products combined with excellent service enhanced with reasonable prices.