PT Dok Pantai Lamongan
Purchasing Manager (PM)
- Receiving a request order goods
- Contact the supplier to get a cheaper price than the price list
- Create purchase orders and sent to the supplier
- Evaluation of suppliers / subcontractors that had been used as reference material if it will do the same order goods
- Analyzing the total goods and organize the supply, procurement, and delivery of goods in such a way so that the allocation of goods in every place could meet the needs efficiently, effectively and timely.
- Gather information inventory levels (stock level) at any place, conduct regular inventory taking and analyzing the amount and type of inventory in the warehouse to control the accuracy of inventory data and inventory levels are healthy in every place.
- Maximum 45 year old
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Familiar with Ms. Office.
- Must have knowledge of material on the substation.
- Having excellent negotiation skills, follow-up, and also having attention to detail.
- Able to work independently, hardworking, well organized, self motivated, proactive.
- Can be work as a team.
- Have a high integrity, attitude and dateline project.
- Having Good Leadership skill to manage and motivate team
- Willing to be placed in East Java
If you are obsessed with us to achieve our vision and are committed to always be the best, please submit your application letter and CV, copy of certificate and transcripts, recent photograph and telephone number no later than two weeks
|Lokasi||Lamongan, Jawa Timur|
|Perusahaan||PT Dok Pantai Lamongan lihat lowongan|
PT Dok Pantai Lamongan merupakan salah satu perusahaan nasional yang berkembang pesat. Perusahaan kami bergerak di bidang industri perkapalan yang berlokasi di daerah Lamongan - Jawa Timur. Saat ini kami membuka kesempatan kerja bagi anda yang ingin bergabung bersama kami.