- To provide first class support across the whole customer base
- To perform technical root cause analysis of production problems.
- Prioritizing enquiries/problems across different customers to meet contractual SLAs, whilst being able to clearly and promptly identify any issues to be escalated or assigned to another team.
- Investigating defects/issues with the aim of providing resolution within agreed timescales.
- To maintain internal and external relationships, and communicate directly with customers.
- BSc in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field or equivalent education and work experience;
- 1+ year of experience in Application Support
- 1+ year of experience in working with MS SQL Server and Oracle database.
- 1+ year having knowledge of enterprise Java development.
- Preferably have ability to develop server monitoring script
- Good ability problem solving skills.
- Ability to explain technical specifications to business users in non-technical terms.
- Have attention to detail; Have troubleshooting skills.
- Good time management skills; strong ability to self-manage; sense of teamwork;
- Must possess strong interpersonal skills as well as good written and verbal skills;
- Willingness to travel both locally and internationally.
- Fresh graduates are welcome
Tutup pada 19/October/2016