- Responsible for all recruitment process, developing objectives, strategies, plans, policies, and programs in the areas of manpower planning, recruitment, training and development.
- Provide recruitment administration and report.
- To assist in develop, implement and monitor HR policies and procedures.
- To assist in conduct day to day HR services & operations.
- Prepare Appointment Letter or Limited Time Working Agreement.
- Ensuring daily operational activities related to Human Resources are following the company & government regulation, and respect business conduct procedure & policy.
- To support all HR function issue
- Maximum 40 years old
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in Psychology/Law/Management HR.
- Having minimum 3 years experience in the same position
- Having good knowledge in recruitment, BPJS, Payroll, PHI, labor law and regulations.
- Good computer literate (Microsoft Office & Internet).
- Good analytical ability, strong interpersonal, communication skill & able to work in a team.
- Proactive, pressure persistent and able to thrive in fast-paced.
- Placement in Cimanggis - Depok