- Responsible for preparing a Financial Analysis, Financial Report, and Tax
- Responsible for supervising and directing the Finance and Accounting functions, including general ledger, accounts payable and receivable, check processing, exception items, fixed asset, and cost accounting.
- Prepare periodic reports, reviews and reconciles data and participates in the development of specialized financial data.
- Assists with financial and variance analyses, and budget preparation.
- Oversees and prepares entries and adjustments to records, files, and statements.
- Ensures that finance functions are completed in accordance with established policies and standards and related governmental requirements.
- Maximum 30 years
- Graduated from reputable University, Majoring Finance, Accounting, Tax.
- At least 2 year experience in the same position (Finance & Accounting)
- Understand about Finance and Accounting matter
- Required skills : Accounting System SAP
- More preferable if have a tax knowledge (Brevet A/B)
- Fluent in using English both oral and written
- Excellent interpersonal skill, high spirit, creative and self-motivated person
- Able to work in a team and in under pressure condition
Please send your current Resume or Curriculum Vitae to:
Jln. Barito II/11-15, Kebayoran Baru
Jakarta Selatan, 12130 - Indonesia
Attn: RirinTelp: (+62 21) 7253103/43
Fax : (+62 21) 7243779