- Creates governance metrics and validates that governance meetings are occurring.
- Creates and maintains account master calendar, drives the logistics of governance meetings and schedules meetings where appropriate.
- Reviews and analyzes the use of account processes and executes the account management system processes.
- Consolidates and analyzes metrics for governance, processes and account reviews; recommends service improvements across accounts.
- Develops account customer satisfaction survey questions and communication plans; analyzes results for account improvements.
- Examines client facing account level reports for accuracy; gains approval from account program management for adjustments.
- Assists in reviewing project integration processes and for reporting accuracy.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Bachelor's degree in Management or related field
- Four or more years of business management or related experience
- Experience working with account management systems
- Experience implementing processes