- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Economics, Human Resource Management, Law, Others, Psychology or equivalent.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in Human Resources or equivalent.
- Have strong interpersonal & communication skill
- Had experienced at General Human Resources (HR Services, HR Policies & Prosedure, Personell Administration)
- Full-Time position(s) available.