- • Immediate interview slots!
- • Multiple Project Opportunities
- • Opportunities to grow your career
- Coordinates activities of functional areas or of department account leads to ensure that business solution objectives are met.
- Assists in interpreting demand forecasts and in planning and delivering end-to-end services. Escalates issues and recommends adjustments.
- Maintains records of account specific service problems and assists in prioritizing work requests. Identifies process changes or adjustments and escalates same.
- Maintains records of expenditures to ensure compliance with approved budgets.
- Assists in coordinating communications between lines of service (LOS) and clients to ensure that integration of new, enhanced and existing service offerings meet client specifications.
- Assists in identifying service improvements to increase customer satisfaction.
- Ensures delivery of projects meet client and company expectations and needs.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, engineering, information systems or related field preferred
- Three or more years of support services or project or program experience
- Experience working with the technology industry
- Experience working with company products and operating systems.