Sumber Mitra Jaya PT
Under departement Corporate Advisory Finance & Banking, you will responsible for Financial analysis, cash forecasting, working capital management and relationship with financial institutions; conduct financial modelling for our projects to obtain best funding & business development activity.
- Possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Finance/Accounting.
- Minimum 3 years of experiences in the ralated field (preferable with CFA level 1)
- Good analytical skill, problem solving, high level of accuracy & self starter
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
|Lokasi||Jakarta Selatan, DKI Jakarta|
|Perusahaan||Sumber Mitra Jaya PT lihat lowongan lihat gaji lihat review lihat profil|
Sumber Mitra Jaya (SMJ) is the founding company of the Mitra Jaya Group. SMJ has accumulated 26 years of professional experience in a wide range of large construction and mining projects. SMJ is fully supported by efficient management, experienced professionals and a complete range of modern and reliable equipment to guarantee that every project that SMJ handle will be completed on time and as per specification without compromise.
SMJ has been awarded a Grade 7 classification, the highest level awarded to road and bridge contractors by the Director General of Bina Marga, Department of Public Works of Indonesia, and also by LPJK (Lembaga Pengembangan JasaKonstruksi), a wholly independent organization. Today, SMJ is proud to present some of its most impressive portfolio of prestigious contracting projects successfully completed in record time, and to national and international standards in infrastructure development and mining contracting.
lowongan kerja rekomendasi
Sumber Mitra Jaya PT
- Sudah Tidak Bekerja
- 10 Desember 2015
- Tidak Rekomendasi
- Gaji & Benefit
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Manajemen
- Nilai & Budaya
- Jenjang Karir
- Bekerja lapangan di kawasan pertambangan sehingga pekerja harus siap capek setiap pulang bekerja. Harus sigap juga jika ada bencana atau kecelakaan walau keamanan disini cukup terjaga.
- Atasan kurang menyokong para pekerjanya padahal sokongan dari atasan itu salah satu hal yang dapat membuat kami bersemangat di dalam bekerja.