- Call Center Managers ensure that the organization they work for satisfies its customers' needs. They may work at various levels, from head office to the front end of the business and in most cases will be:
- Helping to develop a customer service policy for an entire organization;
- Managing a team of customer services officer
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree
- Required skill(s): Customer Service, Process Improvement, Analyzing Information, Developing SOP, Help Desk Experience, Decision Making, Managing Processes.
- Good communication skill
- Required language(s): English, Mandarin (active)
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Manager / Assistant Managers specializing in Call Center or equivalent. Job role in Call Centre