What you will do:
- Primary responsibility is to prepare financial statements and supporting schedules according to monthly close schedule
- Facilitate and complete monthly close procedure
- Analyze revenues and expenses to ensure they are recorded appropriately on monthly basis
- Prepare monthly account reconciliations
- Assists with analyzing financial statements in a monthly basis and report on variances
- Assists with financial and tax audits
- Assists with preparing tax returns and corporate reporting requirements
- Analyzing and correcting discrepancies
- Assists in documentation and monitoring of internal controls
What we need from you:
- Bachelor’s or higher degree in Accounting or Finance
- Strong understanding of accounting theory
- 5+ years accounting/finance experience
- Highly detail oriented and organized in work
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with a customer service focus
- Ability to act and operate independently with minimal daily direction from manager to accomplish objectives
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and meet established goals and objectives within the specified deadline, while maintaining quality at all times
- Ability to work cooperatively and collaboratively with all levels of employees, management, and external agencies to maximize performance, creativity, problem solving, and results.
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
Enlight Consulting, registered as PT.Enlight Manajemen Indonesia, is a passionate accounting and finance management consultant for Small Medium Enterprise (SME) based in Jakarta, Indonesia. We love to design a structured accounting system and provide meticulous bookkeeping services. Our vision is to be the 1st choice accounting partner for SMEs.
We believe excellent management report will provide clear understanding regarding financial condition in the company which will give a clear vision for on-going and future business plan, strategy and decision.