Report to: Operational Director, PT Leap Machinery Indonesia
- Work with Singapore Project Team to execute all projects in Indonesia which include the followings :
- Arrange and organize meeting with customer and contractor for project related discussion. This include in kick-off meeting for specifications, expectation, limitation, and agreement in contract
- Leading a team of project engineer to ensure projects are executed as planned. This includes project schedule, shipment arrival arrangement, and installation and commissioning phases.
- Arrangement, sourcing and control of local contractor if required during project execution.
- Upkeep documentation to ensure all project documents are up to date.
- Ensure proper documentation handover of completed project to customer
- Serve as a team leader for local project / engineering team
- Serve as a communication bridge between Singapore Engineering / Project Team and Customer’s Engineering / Project Team.
- Work with Marketing Team to enhance a good relationship with customer to achieve a smooth execution of project.
- Attend to customer’s complaints and ensure this is being handled promptly and follow up till corrective actions taken
- Ensure services, if required by customers, are in compliance with contractual requirements
- Duties as assigned
- Bachelor degree in Engineering as minimum requirement.
- Team player with strong leadership skills and 6 or more years of demonstrated ability to manage effectively.
- Must be proficient in local Bahasa Indonesia language as well as both written and conversation skills in English
- Self-direction, motivation, high energy, financial ambition, and persuasive communication skills.
- Work well in a fast-paced, energetic environment while striving to meet high goals.
- Willing to travel within or out of Indonesia
- Driver for results - insists on excellence in all fields
- Ability to develop and maintain effectives relationships (external/internal)
- Ability to lead and develop effective teams through strong leadership, coaching and people development skills
- Demonstrate a high-energy level and good organizational, presentation and negotiation skills
- Ability to maintain positive attitude and professionalism through stressful situations, including managing challenging sales deadlines and quotas.
- In-depth knowledge of food and beverage manufacturing and packaging industry machinery or production
- Strong customer orientation and strong interpersonal skill
- Self-motivated and highly flexible
Tutup pada 19/October/2016