- Responsible in accounting process
- Accounting process starting from the transaction until the preparation of financial statements. (finance related function including statutory and management reporting, credit control and cash flow management
- Calculate and reporting taxes for monthly and year-end
- Timely and accurate submissions of financial reports to the corporate office and compliance of group accounting policies and all external reporting requirements.
- Ensure that the finance and accounting functions are in compliance with statutory reporting, requirements and that records systems are maintained in accordance with generally accepted accounting standards
- Budgeting, tracking and monitoring of actual expenditures and review, develop and implement effective internal controls
- Bachelor Degree in Finance/Accounting from reputable university with Certified for Brevet AB
- Broad knowledge and experience in Tax and Accounting at least 3 years
- Excellent in MS Office
- Strong analytical and financial skills
- Ability to deal with multiple priorities and working independently
- Able to operate e-SPT
- Able to prepare annual budget and costing
- Have good personality, interpersonal, leadership & Communication skill
- Fluent in oral and written English
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
PT Leap Machinery Indonesia is supplying and installing Turnkey packaging and palletizing lines with particular relevance to the canning and bottling packaging projects undertaken in South East Asia countries in the disciplines for variety of :
Soft Drink (Carbonated or Non Carbonated); Mineral Water and Drinking Water; Sauces; Edible Oils; Lubrication oils; Sweeten Condense Milks; Milk Powder Canning; Cosmetic; Chemical; Foods; Biscuit; and Pharmaceutical Industries.