- Provide client service excellence to applicants at all times. Receive customers in visa center, answer customer’s inquires
- Collects required application documents in the required order, ensure data entry accuracy.
- Maintain a professional appearance and friendly demeanor at all times
- Attends morning/evening meeting. Immediately inform management of any problems or issues related to her/his daily work and regularly make suggestions on how to improve efficiency and client service
- Complete daily report
Non english speakers need not apply
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, any field.
- Required skill(s): Microsoft Windows.
- Required language(s): English, French, Bahasa Indonesia, German
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in Customer Service or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Reporting to: Customer Service Supervisor
- University or college degree in foreign language or other majors with good command of English; French, German, Italian, Dutch, Portuguese speaking is a plus
- 1-2 related working experience preferred, fresh but fast learning graduate accepted
- Skills and abilities:
- Good communication and interpersonal skills. Actively shares relevant information, clearly communicates, and listens to feedback on.
- Responsible. Actively contributes to an effective, collegial, and agreeable team environment.
- Professional. Effectively applies knowledge of visa application issues.
- Strong sense of customer-focus
- Patient, persistent, calm, and polite in the face of challenges and stress.
- Detail oriented
- Problem solver
- Capable to work under pressure
- Keep customers information confidential
- Respect and apply security procedures (SAT/IRP)
- Follow Clean desk policy
- 0 reviews
- 0 gaji
Menara Anugrah, East Kuningan, Jakarta, Indonesia