Home Credit Indonesia PT
CRS Sr. Business Analyst
- The position is responsible to conduct detailed analysis of all existing CRS processes (Collection Department), describe them properly and maintain the process descriptions to keep them updated. Create and maintain the detailed business requirements based on CRS business and management needs, actively look for possible business improvements.
- Support all Ad-hoc strategy activities with documentation, management and follow up.
- Maintain the backlog of planned process changes (CRS, Safe collector).
- Describe all business processes and needs in CRS, support business process development requested by CRS business.
- Design new processes, suggest improvements of current processes.
- Consulting with internal customers to identify, comment and document business needs and objectives, current operational procedures and related problems.
- Analyze new business requirements and ideas, compare these with current business processes, and system features, identifies gaps between and propose solution for process improvement.
- Suggest new processes or process adjustments/redesign which can lead to increase of CRS performance / costs saving / better customer servicing.
- Prepare proper, and exact documentation describing business needs and request align with business processes, prepare CBA if need.
- Assists to CRS business and management in development and overall change management process in CRS department.
- Responsible for keeping updated all business processes in CRS department.
- Inserts and keep updated all tasks and ideas in ticketing tool.
- Supports all Ad Hoc strategy activities in CRS.
- Prepare proper documentation and other supporting documents for every ad-hoc activity (e.g. Mass SMS, Piloting of changes, etc.).
- Participate in software deployments to production environment, post deployment support, helps to detect, and analyze production bugs and issues.
- Support implementing and testing processes.
- Participate in software testing process, cooperate with other teams involved in software lifecycle process (CRS business, IT, application support team, testing team, development team, etc.)
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Engineering (Computer/IT), Mathematics or equivalent. (can be substituted by extensive relevant experience).
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position, in business process analysis / design in consumer finance or Banking environment.
- Preferably Supervisor / Coordinators specializing in Banking/Financial Services or equivalent.
- Experience from collections department, experience with OBI, ORACLE or VBA programming.
- Excellent analytical mind which is able to process information logically.
- Detailed knowledge with process designing tools and understanding of data collection methodologies, analysis, principles and techniques.
- Well versed skill(s) SQL knowledge, Advanced Excel skills (lookup functions, pivot tables / charts, validations). Experience with business process analysis/changes is a must.
- Ability to work with related departments ( Underwriting , Antifraud, IT, BICC, CX ).
- Proven ability to provide suggestion and recommendation to senior management over the trends, finding, set of data and formulating the improvement plan.
- Good time management - Ability to prioritize and to manage multiple tasks and deliver outcomes.
- Good verbal and written communication in English.
|Industri||Perbankan / Keuangan / Jasa Keuangan|
|Perusahaan||Home Credit Indonesia PT lihat lowongan lihat gaji lihat review lihat profil|
Home Credit Group is one of the largest European financial group and has just launched its business in Indonesia. Home Credit Group operates in 11 countries across Europe, Asia, and America and is a market leader in most of the countries it operates in the field of banking and consumer finance.
PT Home Credit Indonesia has biggest intention in developing and improving the employee welfare by providing an attractive income package and an exciting bonus package to recognize best performance. We also offer international exposure in training and career opportunities which may lead to management positions within the group in the future.
For our business development we are expanding to cities outside of Jabodetabek. Currently we operate in Bandung, Surabaya, and Makassar. Next year we are heading for more cities, starting from Yogyakarta and Semarang.
lowongan kerja rekomendasi
Home Credit Indonesia PT
- Masih Bekerja
- 13 April 2016
- Gaji & Benefit
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Manajemen
- Nilai & Budaya
- Jenjang Karir
- Perusahaan yang mengutamakan pelayanan terbaik nya. Selain itu, atasan yang saling merangkul kepada semua kalangan yang ada dalam tim di dalamnya.
- Sulit untuk bisa menjadi staff tetap karena membutuhkan kualifikasi yang ketat dan cukup tinggi. Bukan hanya itu, masih ada karyawan yang kurang disiplin.