- Ability to develop a clear and detailed plan in a project. Monitors application development progress by tracking activity; resolving problem; publishing progress report; recommending actions.
- Gather, analyses, and creating system documentation, database, flowchart, business process, and testing scenario.
- Knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and Software Metrics.
- Coordinate with business user and programmer team in software development project.
- Prepare and performing UAT also conduct workshop.
Select candidates should meet the following requirements :
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Information System or IT related discipline.
- Minimum 1 year of experience.
- Having knowledge to identifies, evaluate, operational process, and procedures, problem and requirements.
- Excellent in creating system documentation, database, flowchart, business process, application, and testing.
- Good leadership skill, initiative, team work, integrity, and detail-oriented person.
- Analytical, good presentation and communication skills.