- University degree
- Working experience 4 years in Product development – finance area, Life cycle management, CRM Area.
- Understanding customer life cycle approach and aspects.
- English (communication level).
- Understand what customer life cycle means with focus to increase customer value.
- SQL – intermediate level.
Next Career is the Executive Search of Karir.com (http://next.karir.com/). Currently, We are representing one of our valuable clients in Financial Industry. They are a Multinational company that currently is looking for a CRM Loyalty & Engagement Manager to be based in their head office in Jakarta. Some of responsibilities of CRM Loyalty & Engagement Manager that they are looking for are:
- Defining and describing customer life cycle.
- Cooperation on new product development in area of acquisition and XSell/UpSell,
- Initiation of the new campaigns and selling strategies.
- Active cooperation on pricing.
- Active monitoring of competitors – with Research department and initiate appropriate actions to be leader in the field.
- Reporting and monitoring customer value.
- Reporting and monitoring of customer life cycle KPIs.