PT Resindo Resources & Energy
Draftsman (Civil/ Structural Earthworks)
- Min. Technical High School (min. 8 years exp.), Diploma (min. 3 years exp.)
- Able to execute design & engineering drawing and MTO
- Excellent in Microsoft office such as; excel, word, etc.
- Excellent skill level for AutoCAD 2D, MicroStation or other Design Software
- Excellent skill level for Earthworks Software, such as Terra Model, Civil 3D, Civil 12D
- Attention to detail and excellent communication skills in English (spoken and written)
- Ability to work independently and also within a busy and high-performing team
- Self-motivated, willing to work at site (if necessary)
- Efficiently executing CAD design activities as directed by the Lead Engineer
- Develop detail engineering drawing
- Working with project team and project manager to ensure on-time project completion
- Ensure all work adheres to international Engineering Standars and codes.
- Prepare discipline Material Take Off
- Striving to ensure quality and timely of finished products to clients
|Perusahaan||PT Resindo Resources & Energy lihat lowongan|
Resindo is a project and technology specialist Indonesia Company, comprising long term personnel from Indonesia and the Region experienced in all aspects of successful project design and development for the Minerals, Mining, Oil & Gas, Power Generation sectors. Resindo works closely with some of the region's leading process design houses for minerals process plant and related infrastructure development for coal, nickel, gold and other minerals, coal preparation plants, Oil & Gas, power generation. This also includes on a non-conflict of interest basis, the local support of specialist overseas manufactures for projects; Gas, combined with our local integration & balance of plant capabilities. Resindo is certified to ISO 9001 Quality Management, 14001 Environmental Management & Systems & 18001 Occupational Health & Safety.
lowongan kerja rekomendasi