SKILLS AND PERSONAL QUALITIES
Fashion / Clothing Designers need :
- To be creative
- An eye for colour, texture and pattern
- Planning and developing ranges;
- The ability to visualise things in three dimensions
- Technical skills in areas such as pattern cutting, grading and garment construction
- To be able to draw, either by hand or on the computer
- Good communication skills to explain their ideas clearly and persuasively
- The ability to meet deadlines and work within a budget
- To keep ahead of trends in colour, fabric and style
- Strong organisational skills.
It helps to have an interest in :
- Trends in fashion and clothing
- Art and design.
- Working with others in the design team, such as head store and forecasters, to develop products to meet a brief;
- Sourcing, selecting and buying fabrics, trims, fastenings and embellishments;
- Adapting existing designs for mass production;
- Developing a pattern that is cut and sewn into sample garments and supervising the making up of these, including fitting, detailing and adaptations;
- Overseeing production;
- Attention to detail, creativity, organization, artistic ability, imagination and good design sense are necessary skills. Light, color, texture and sometimes movement must be used effectively. Working knowledge of current marketing tools and techniques is critical.
Other Requirement :
- 21-25 years old
- Graduated D3
- Experience min. 1 years in Fashion Groceries Industry or fresh graduate
- Familiar and could work at least with Microsoft Office , would be advantage if could use Photoshop, Freehand, AI, etc.
- Must be able to complete work, have good people skills, and must be self confident and willing to learn
- Must have a cheerful, friendly, professional demeanor
- Must be highly organized and able to handle a large volume of product
If you are confident that you fit our requirement, please send CV, resume & other related application forms wit subject : fashion designer
Or by system "APPLY NOW"
Tutup pada 17/October/2016