Teach Indonesia School
TEACHER & ASSISTANT TEACHER – CODE: T/AT
- Bachelor Degree (preferably Education/Early Childhood/Psychology major)
- Age 23 – 35 years old
- Active and Fluent English
- Minimum 1-2 years experience in teaching children
- Love children, passionate in education, responsible, creative, dedicated
- Possess good leadership, class/student management and communication skills
- Capable to work in team
- Excellent record of conduct and character
- Good record of health
- Musical talent is an advantage
- Sunday school teachers are welcome to apply
- Preferably resides in North Jakarta (Kelapa Gading, Sunter and surrounding areas)
We are a school committed to character building and quality. Only shortlisted, ready to excel candidates will be interviewed.
|Lokasi||Jakarta Utara, DKI Jakarta|
|Perusahaan||Teach Indonesia School lihat lowongan|
Teach Indonesia School is a Christian school that started its operation with a heart to build and impact children’s lives in Godly way.
Our vision is committed to provide character-based education, partnering with parents that impact young lives to serve the Nation. Using curriculum with high distinctive in mastery learning and character building combined with other International curriculum to uphold the academic standard.
We highly value character building as it integrates into all aspects of school policy and environment. One of our main purposes is to create a loving and caring place for children as well as a warm and dynamic environment for parents and staff.
We provide playgroup, kindergarten, primary and junior high level of education. All teaching materials are delivered in English.
Our motto: The Education of Heart is the Heart of Education. Building the heart of young children is the beginning of a purpose driven and fulfilling life
We are located in Kelapa Gading. Due to the growth of number of students, we are seeking professional candidates to fill in the positions below :