Supervise quality control of incoming materials, which has primary function to ensure PTMI products, comply with Mattel quality standard and safety with goal to achieve the most efficient and reliable product.
Key accountabilities area
- Supervise quality control system applied on every incoming materials commodity from external (vendors).
- Develop quality history for every incoming lot to facilitate tracking process per item.
- Coordinate with other department to ensure incoming product quality standard.
- Develop, modified and evaluate method for inspection process to ensure the method is effective and correct for all incoming materials.
- Bachelor Degree (S1), Industrial Engineering GPA > 3.00
- Have min 2 year experience in manufacturing company
- Technical Competence
- Advance leadership skill
- Problem solving skill
- Good process & product knowledge
- Having Leadership Competencies
- Able to communicate in English both orally and in writing
- Willing to be located in Cikarang, Bekasi.
If you meet the requirement, please send your complete CV (attachment only in Word Format) & photograph to
(attachment is not more than 500KB)
Please put code “IQC Supervisor” on your subject email.
Only short listed candidate will be proceed.
PT Mattel Indonesia is a worldwide company and a leader in toy business. We operate as the largest manufacturer of dolls and we employ about 7,000 people in Indonesia. We produce Barbie, fashion dolls. It has two plants at Jababeka Industrial Estate Cikarang, Bekasi West Java.
Currently we have vacant position in our company requiring people with fresh ideas and insight to grow professionally with us. Our working environment offers opportunities for people to grow and develop, enabling you to thrive and achieve your maximum potential.