Web Developer (Yogyakarta)
- Write the programming code, either from scratch or by adapting existing website software and graphics packages to meet business requirements
- Test the website and identify any technical problems
- Upload the site onto a server and register it with different search engines
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree of Computer Science/Informations Technology or equivalent
- At least 1 year(s) experience in the related fields is required for this position
- Good skills in Software Programming and Database
- Performing in OOP and Design Pattern principles
- Working in code versioning system (e.g. Git, SVN..)
- Master and fluent with PHP, Jquery, CSS3, HTML5, and MYSQL is a must
- Good understanding of XML, CakePhp3, Wordpress, Bootstrap, Web Design is an advantage
- Creative, Initiative, Adaptable, Able to work individual and team, Having good interpersonal and Communication skill, Detail oriented, Multi tasking and Able to work with deadlines
- Experienced in java and mobile is advantage
- Full-Time Position
- Work location : Yogyakarta
- Benefits : Attractive Remuneration, Health insurance, Opportunity to work overseas
|Lokasi||Yogyakarta, Daerah Istimewa Yogyakarta|
|Industri||Teknik Informatika (IT)|
|Perusahaan||Star Indonesia lihat lowongan|
The STAR Group is:
- A system partner in product communications offering a unique range of services:
- comprehensive analysis
- competent consulting
- trendsetting design
- reliable implementation
- situation-based support
- A service provider for controlled, secure information process needs – from technical editing to illustration and logistics tasks to user-based technical translation, including preparation for all media.
- A manufacturer of industry-specific, complete software solutions with a comprehensive catalog of products for redundancy-free information production, storage, translation and fully automated publication on all media and in all languages.
- Your international corporate communications management partner, with a worldwide client base established over 25 years.
- A global player with a worldwide presence consisting of 46 offices in 31 countries and over 800 employees.
- A developer of trendsetting and sustainable methods and solutions.
The benefits of collaborating with STAR include:
- Industry solutions and services from a single source.
- High employee and management retention ensures continuity of knowledge and client-specific expertise.
- Consistent use of our methods and concepts increases the ability to leverage information and avoid repetition (STAR Delta Principle).
- STAR's global infrastructure allows worldwide, market-specific implementation of your product communications in consideration of all linguistic and cultural factors.
- Worldwide in-house production incorporating proven partners and avoiding uncontrolled subcontractor chains guarantees consistently high quality, deadline compliance and unsurpassed process security.
- Over 180 languages are handled using proven and highly automated standard processes.
- Maximum data security through controlled processes backed by the latest technology.
- Corporate-wide, worldwide collaboration of all participants through corporate information networking.
Mengapa bergabung dengan kami?
As a single-source partner for corporate production communications, we develop information management solutions along with the necessary corporate information models (CIMs) for a variety of industries. Our solutions allow information processes to take place in complete independence from the organizational structure of the company. The result is redundancy-free, corporate-wide development, storage and maintenance of information. As an internationally successful and expanding service and software company, we are always looking for new talent, both in-house and on a freelance basis to join with us and be one of our great team.