CV De Siam
Production Planning Inventory Control (PPIC)
- Plan, coordinate and ensure the material conditions of stock and Production capacity in order to be fulfilled
- Responsible for all activities of the PPIC including raw material control, Production planning, inventory control, supervise/control the workers
- Make production planning based on the certainty of orders received from the marketing, monitoring and ensure it can meet the target and report to the manager
- Plan the production schedule based on production capacity
- To evaluate the achievement of production on regular basis and report to manager
- Minimum D3 all majors
- Computer literate minimum MS Office, Internet. AutoCAD / Photoshop will be more profitable
- Minimum 2 years experience in furniture
- Proficient in English both orally and in writing will be more profitable
- Proactive with excellent communication skills to encourage teamwork, professionalism and respect
- Strong motivation, decisive, honest , disciplined, polite, initiative, responsible, loyalty and willing to learn
- Has the leadership ability are preferred
- Have the ability to check the quality of goods would be more profitable
- Able to work with team
- Able to work with deadlines system / target and flexible with working hours
Please send your application letter in English along with a resume curriculum vitae, a recent photo 4x6 (color), copies of diplomas and transcripts.
|Lokasi||Bantul, Daerah Istimewa Yogyakarta|
|Industri||Arsitektur / Desain Interior / Desain Grafis|
The first ever Rue de Siam store opened its doors in Brittany, France in 1995 with a simple philosophy: to offer truly excellent products, prices and service to all our customers. Eighteen years later, that philosophy still holds true.
When you visit www.ruedesiam.co.id, you’ll find the very highest quality furniture and a huge, inspiring, imaginative range. You’ll find down to earth pricing that means real value for your money, and flexible payment options to help you budget for the things you want.
But above all you’ll find friendly, knowledgeable staff who really understand what they are selling – and have your best interests at heart. We want you to feel at home at Furniture Village.