Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree / Post Graduate Degree, Chemistry, Engineering (Chemical), Engineering (Environmental/Health/Safety), Science & Technology, BioTechnology or equivalent.
At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
SENIOR MICROBIOLOGIST / SENIOR CHEMIST
- The primary responsibility is to ensure that timely and quality results are reported to client though sound analytical analysis and correct QC interpretation. Key position duties include:
- Ensuring samples are analysed within holding times;
- Ensuring that client turn around times are met;
- Highlighting anomalies in results and sample type and sample behaviour;
- Conducting scheduled in-house instrument maintenance and trouble shooting of
- Identifying and instigating repeats on samples showing anomalous results;
- Reporting results of major analytical procedures.
This is a challenging position that will provide the successful applicant with opportunities for further career development within the company, dependant on work performance and career ambitions.