- Conducting Requirements Gathering exercises with stakeholders and documenting requirements with a level of clarity such that they can be understood by other developers and consultants.
- Researching and critically evaluating a variety of technologies and formulating a technical design and architecture best able to meet the requirements.
- Providing development estimates for software deliverables
- Producing frameworks and reference examples to support the programming activities of themselves and other developers.
- Conducting prototyping exercises to resolve difficult technical or functional problems.
- Developing software deliverables in accordance with the relevant methodologies.
- Mentoring less experienced software engineers in their development activities.
- Undertaking quality control/Verification and Validation (V&V) activities, in particular code reviews, in accordance with the relevant methodologies.
- Making recommendations for improvements to the relevant methodologies.
- Defines methods and best practices of engineering activities for application in each specific project.
- Ensures sharing of product know-how, acting as a trainer when required.
- Ensure safe working procedures and practices are followed at all times including the wearing and maintenance of assigned Personal Protective Equipment; attendance at required health, safety and environment training; report injury, incidents, hazards and near miss events. Model safe work behaviors in all aspects of work and actively identify hazards and risk controls.
- All qualified applicants will have tertiary qualifications in a relevant field of study, at least three years of experience, and demonstrated abilities to:
- Communicate effectively in English
- Work in a multi-national environment
- Create novel software solutions to complex problems
- In addition, knowledge and skills in the following technologies is viewed favorably:
- Agile Methodology
- J2EE, JSP, JDBC
- 3D Graphics (OpenGL and/or DirectX)
- Visual Studio, TFS
- Oracle, SQL Server
- ReactJS or Angular
- Working in our new office in Bali, you will be joining an elite team of software developers across the APAC region and some of the best technical and commercial talent in ABB. You will have a real opportunity to develop an outstanding career with ABB and you will have the opportunity to truly lead your own career both locally and through our global network.
- ABB is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard any discrimination
- If you feel this is the opportunity you have been looking for we look forward to speaking with you.
Review ( PT ABB Sakti Industri )
- Gaji & Benefit
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Manajemen
- Nilai & Budaya
- Jenjang Karir
banyaknya tunjangan yang diberikan, adanya sharing pengetahuan sesama karyawan, adanya program pelatihan untuk karyawan dan jam kerja yang dapat disesuaikan dengan kondisi karyawan.
jenjang karir yang tidak pasti sehingga sulit nya untuk mempromosikan jabatan, tidak merata nya gaji yang diberikan kepada masing-masing karyawan.