2. Ensure the SLA and KPI is met
3. Work closely with NOC on Power part fault restoration
4. Monitoring progress project subcon or team
5. Update report to Project Manager & Customer
- Candidate must possess at least a SMU, Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Engineering (Electrical/Electronic) or equivalent.
- Candidate must willing to be assigned in West Java, Central Java, East Java, or Bali.
- Required skill(s): power electrical engineering, power system, maintenance service project, Project Management And Execution.
- Required language(s): English
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in ISAT MPFS or Maintenance Service Project or Installation Project
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience relevant in Power Technology Section or Power System
- Have good communication skill with internal and customer
- Have knowledge in scope of power system & workload flow of power project,
- Very good command of English is mandatory, Strong leadership management, good analytical skill
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office Application (especially Excel)
- Able to join immediately & able to work under pressure
- Preferably Supervisor / Coordinators specializing in Engineering - Electronics/Communication or equivalent.
- 6 Full-Time position(s) available.