Your responsibilities would include:
- planning delivery timetables
- monitoring stock levels using computer databases
- tracking the movement of goods through depots
- overseeing the ordering and packaging process ready for dispatch
- looking at ways to improve supply networks
- overseeing the arrival of shipments
- managing clerical, administrative and warehouse distribution staff
- monitoring performance and making sure targets are met
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Engineering (Industrial) or equivalent.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Manager / Assistant Managers specializing in Logistics/Supply Chain or equivalent.
- Have good analyst to calculate, make planning production meet marketing demand with resource efficiently
- Able to manage, influence, direct, monitoring, lead and develop a team
- Willing to be placed in Medan