- Provide administrative and clerical support to departments or individuals.
- Schedule meetings and arrange conference rooms.
- Prepare confidential and sensitive documents.
- Coordinates office management activities.
- File and retrieve corporate documents, records, and reports.
- Perform general office duties such as ordering supplies, maintaining records management systems, and performing basic bookkeeping work.
- At least 5 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/ Bachelor degree in any field, from reputable university with minimum GPA 3.00.
- Proven experience as executive secretary or similar administrative role.
- Familiarity with basic research methods and reporting techniques.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Integrity and confidentiality.
- Required skill(s): Microsoft Office.
- Required language(s): English.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Willing to work in BSD City Area.