Indonesia Convention Exhibition (ICE - Indonesia)
- Provide administrative and clerical support to departments or individuals.
- Schedule meetings and arrange conference rooms.
- Prepare confidential and sensitive documents.
- Coordinates office management activities.
- File and retrieve corporate documents, records, and reports.
- Perform general office duties such as ordering supplies, maintaining records management systems, and performing basic bookkeeping work.
- At least 5 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/ Bachelor degree in any field, from reputable university with minimum GPA 3.00.
- Proven experience as executive secretary or similar administrative role.
- Familiarity with basic research methods and reporting techniques.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Integrity and confidentiality.
- Required skill(s): Microsoft Office.
- Required language(s): English.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Willing to work in BSD City Area.
|Perusahaan||Indonesia Convention Exhibition (ICE - Indonesia) lihat lowongan|
Indonesia Convention Exhibition (ICE- Indonesia) is a new emerging destination of MICE industry in Indonesia. The Venue is designed to be the most spacious exhibition and convention centre in Indonesia. It offers flexibility to facilitate a full range of business events simultaneously additional to the core business of meetings, incentives, conventions and exhibitions. ICE- Indonesia covering a total land area of approximately 220.000 sqm.
Located in the heart of BSD City, ICE spans across 10 exhibition halls of 50,000 sqm and additional 50,000 sqm outdoor exhibition space, a 4,000 sqm Convention Hall divisible into 4 rooms; 29 meeting rooms; and 3,000 sqm convenient pre-function lobby.
Indonesia Convention Exhibition (ICE- Indonesia), offering our employees a worldclass working environment. See the world from a different point of view and have the drive and desire to make your professional career a success, join us.
lowongan kerja rekomendasi