PT Bostik Indonesia
Job Description :
- To check and control material usage following the Bostik standard.
- To check mixing process, and ensure that all black box are usage following product.
- Take sample product each batch to be check by application and analyze.
- Set up the standard of process control incoming material including packaging.
- Minimum 1 years in mortar manufacturing/ others.
- Male max 30 years old
- Have experienced in qc are advantage.
- Minimum Diploma of Chemist.
- Familiar with Microsoft office.
- English communication.
- Willing to be placed in Curug - Tangerang.
|Industri||Manufaktur / Produksi|
Bostik is a subsidiary of the Arkema Group (France) and is a leading global adhesive specialist in industrial manufacturing, construction and consumer markets. We carry a wide range of product systems and solutions that do more than just stick things together! We develop smart adhesives with safe, efficient, flexible and responsive qualities to satisfy all our customers. With 2014 sales of €1.5 billion, the company employs 4,700 people and has presence in more than 50 countries. We are committed to building and nurturing a positive and challenging environment that supports dignity, respect, growth and development. Come put your potential at work in Bostik and make a difference!
Mengapa bergabung dengan kami?
Our vision Our strategy starts with our vision - our view of the world in which we operate: ‘Adhesives will make our world safer, more flexible, efficient and responsive to the dynamic challenges of our environment.’ Our mission Our mission describes how we deliver our vision: ‘We develop innovative adhesive solutions that will make whatever is assembled, built or constructed smarter and more adaptive to the forces that shape our daily lives.’