- Guarantees a high standard of culinary services offered to guests
- Prepare the hotel’s F&B offers in line with the hotel’s positioning & brand policy
- Responsible for food hygiene, safety & quality in the hotel
- Responsible for achieving the department’s quantitative & qualitative targets
- Manage & motivate kitchen staff in order to offer a high standard of service to guests
- At least 2 years’ experience in similar position.
- Familiar with big volume of catering
- Good command of both written & spoken English.
- Strong leadership, service oriented person.
- Culinary talent, attention to detail, curiosity & generosity
- Commitment to the job, creative & innovative, adaptable to new environment.