• Prepare short and long term mine plan (production and project).
• Prepare periodic reports and production reconciliation as required.
• Actively contribute to positive teamwork.
• Communicate openly and honestly at all times.
• Graduate Mining Engineer.
• A minimum of 5 years experience in Mine Planning.
• Capability to operating Minescape or Surpac software.
• Previous management and supervisory experience in a production coal mine.
• Prepared to work in remote areas.
• Preferably held a “POP” Mining Indonesia competency certificate.
• Strong commitment to safety and high professional standards of performance.
• Good communication skills, written – verbal, both in English and Bahasa.
To be A Leading Energy Provider
The Baramulti group commenced coal trading in Jakarta in 1988. We plan to increase our value by:
- Effectively managing business risk
- Being aggressive in the market place
- Maximizing efficiency at the mine sites
- Actively seeking new coal concession for development
- Achieving growth in shipping by increasing the fleet size
- Diversifying into other commodities
In 1988, Baramulti Group commenced trading in Jakarta , the first coal concession was acquired in Malinau, East Kalimantan. It now owns seven producing coal concessions with five other concessions under development.
The Group’s shipping business was established in 1993. It now operates 40 units of tugs and barges, of which 16 are owned by the Group.
The group also owns six floating cranes which provide offshore transshipment services for dry bulk cargo.
Review ( PT Baramulti Sugih Sentosa (Baramulti Recruitment Center) )
- Gaji & Benefit
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Manajemen
- Nilai & Budaya
- Jenjang Karir
Tempat yang sangat baik untuk para pekerja yang memang bekerja dengan target untuk bisa menambah keahlian maupun pengetahuan atau pengalaman kerja.
Perusahaan masih dalam tahap berkembang, sehingga ada kalanya peraturan atau nilai perusahaan diubah, ssehingga membuat pusing para staff dan karyawannya.