• Prepare short and long term mine plan (production and project).
• Prepare periodic reports and production reconciliation as required.
• Actively contribute to positive teamwork.
• Communicate openly and honestly at all times.
• Graduate Mining Engineer.
• A minimum of 5 years experience in Mine Planning.
• Capability to operating Minescape or Surpac software.
• Previous management and supervisory experience in a production coal mine.
• Prepared to work in remote areas.
• Preferably held a “POP” Mining Indonesia competency certificate.
• Strong commitment to safety and high professional standards of performance.
• Good communication skills, written – verbal, both in English and Bahasa.