XL Axiata Tbk PT
Manager - Finance and Procurement (Makassar)
- Monitor and control budget distribution and budget release strategy in order to Manage finance regional internal control processes on account receivable and account payable transactions to ensure compliance with the company’s policy & procedures (budget guidelines, governance and accounting policy, etc.)
- Manage purchasing process in region from conducting and performing vendor selection and bidding process to ensure effective budget saving
- Provide monthly and quarterly report for OPEX budget utilization to support other dept. in decision making and to help users to identify which project’s budget is overrun, the causes and any necessary follow-up actions to overcome this. And also to provide other reports to be included in management report to support Jabodetabek region in decision making
- Review all CAPEX BPE submission in order to ensure the budget execution in line with approved budget
- Ensure that logistics activities in region are running well by managing inventory and distribution of Starter Pack, Physical Voucher and Voucher-less as well as warehousing and distribution
- Lead continuous improvement in managing OPEX for achieving cost excellence
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Finance/Accountancy/Banking, Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): preferably has experience in public accountant office, strong academic understanding on finance and management accounting principles, intermediate spreadsheet & database skill, excellent analytical skill, Intermediate SAP module.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Indonesia
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Manager / Assistant Managers specializing in Finance - General/Cost Accounting or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
|Perusahaan||XL Axiata Tbk PT lihat lowongan lihat gaji lihat review lihat profil|
PT XL Axiata Tbk. is one of the major cellular providers in Indonesia. PT XL Axiata Tbk. is part of Axiata Group with Robi (Bangladesh), HELLO (Cambodia), Idea (India), MTCE (Iran), Celcom (Malaysia), Multinet (Pakistan), M1 (Singapore), Samart (Thailand) and Dialog (Sri Lanka), to advancing Asia. XL is now leading the industry as a cellular telecommunications provider with extensive coverage throughout Indonesia. It provides services for retail customers and offers business solutions for corporate customers, including voice, data and other value-added mobile telecommunications services.
lowongan kerja rekomendasi
XL Axiata Tbk PT
- Masih Bekerja
- Admin / Customer Service
- 10 April 2016
- Gaji & Benefit
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Manajemen
- Nilai & Budaya
- Jenjang Karir
- Gaji yang diberikan cukup besar dan fasilitas yang diberikan memiliki kategori yang bagus bagus bagi saya terutama fasilitas kantor yang saya dapatkan
- Kehidupan sosial yang tidak baik karena senioritas yang tinggi sehingga atasan dan bawahan tidak pernah kumpul bareng apalagi untuk sharing.