Manager - Finance and Procurement (Makassar)
- Monitor and control budget distribution and budget release strategy in order to Manage finance regional internal control processes on account receivable and account payable transactions to ensure compliance with the company’s policy & procedures (budget guidelines, governance and accounting policy, etc.)
- Manage purchasing process in region from conducting and performing vendor selection and bidding process to ensure effective budget saving
- Provide monthly and quarterly report for OPEX budget utilization to support other dept. in decision making and to help users to identify which project’s budget is overrun, the causes and any necessary follow-up actions to overcome this. And also to provide other reports to be included in management report to support Jabodetabek region in decision making
- Review all CAPEX BPE submission in order to ensure the budget execution in line with approved budget
- Ensure that logistics activities in region are running well by managing inventory and distribution of Starter Pack, Physical Voucher and Voucher-less as well as warehousing and distribution
- Lead continuous improvement in managing OPEX for achieving cost excellence
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Finance/Accountancy/Banking, Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): preferably has experience in public accountant office, strong academic understanding on finance and management accounting principles, intermediate spreadsheet & database skill, excellent analytical skill, Intermediate SAP module.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Indonesia
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Manager / Assistant Managers specializing in Finance - General/Cost Accounting or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Tutup pada 20/October/2016
Ktr CabangJl Boulevard Brt Raya Bl LC-7/10 RT 001/07Kelapa Gading Barat, Kelapa GadingJakarta Utara 14240 DKI Jakarta
- Perusahaan memberikan banyak pelatihan yang bisa meningkatkan skill yang kita miliki. XL Apprentice juga memberikan program add skill setiap tiga bulan sekali.
- It's really fun working in this company. You have many chances to know a lot of people. The environment also helps you to learn many things.
- Untuk karyawan baru, harus magang dulu sekitar satu tahun, setelah itu belum tentu diangkat menjadi karyawan tetap. Selain itu, persaingan antar karyawan cukup ketat.
- Slow career especially for expatriate. High speed deadline. Too much stress. No work life balance in this company.