- Minimum bachelor degree in civil engineering from reputable university with GPA > 3.20
- Minimum 5 years of experience in power plant projects, engineering and construction.
- Willing to be stationed in project site all around Indonesia and working on roster scheme 24 days on/ 6 days off.
- Responsible for the work quality aspect of the power plant construction and jetty.
- Establish quality inspection plans (quality control) including schedules and methods of measurements / inspections to be implemented to ensure all construction works are done as according to contract quality specifications.
- Analyze contractor’s quality inspection plans and ensure it is in accordance with the contract specifications.
- Ensure contractors are implementing quality inspection plans correctly to ensure all inspections are done as according to schedule.
- Coordinate witnessing hold/inspection points with the dedicated field to ensure all work are done according to the inspection/testing plans submitted by contractors.
- Analyze and provide reports to the project manager and to provide follow up actions based on the inspection report findings.
For further information on PT Dian Swastatika Sentosa Tbk, please visit our website at www.dss.co.id