Main Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Report to the Construction Manager
- Reviewing shop drawings based on actual site condition
- Assisting Construction Manager to establish construction methods
- Liaise with subcontractors, foremen and Representative of the Employer
- Managing daily site activities and making periodical construction reports
- Reviewing all required resources and develop work plans
- Progress monitoring and reporting
- Ensuring the safety of all of his men who worked under him and properties at site
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Architecture, Engineering (Civil) or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Indonesia
- At least 10 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work and stay in Batang, Central Java.
- Having good communication skills, discipline and target oriented ethics
- Preferably Manager / Assistant Managers specializing in Engineering - Civil/Construction/Structural or equivalent.
- Contract position(s) available.
Tutup pada 20/October/2016