Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Indonesia is recruiting on behalf of Indonesia’s leading consumer health and personal care company. Our respected client is seeking a marketing professional, preferably with experience working in a local consumer personal care or consumer goods company, for the job of Brand Manager. The job is based in Jakarta, Indonesia. The winning candidate will be reporting directly to the CEO. This is an exciting opportunity to work for a well-known and innovative company.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Develop product brand
- Deliver and realize target sales value
- Focus and deliver on time launch both for new product development and promotion support
- Conduct Market and Product Research Analysis (against competitors, opportunities, recommendations)
- Understand the Brand Management (marketing mix, positioning, and competition)
- Develop and monitor Marketing Management tools (Marketing Plan) – Advertising & Consumer Promotion Plan for both new and existing products
- Budget handling
- Bachelor’s degree (minimum.), Business degree is an advantage
- 5 years’ experience (minimum.) in Brand Management, and already fully operational as a Brand Manager for mininum. 3 years, preferably in comparable industry with relevant scale of work
- Excellent influencing and negotiation skills
- Experience as Brand Manager for Personal Care products
- Fully operational in Project Management and Customer Marketing
- Business sense
- Proven leadership experience in current/previous job
- Computer literate
- Capability in strategic thinking and analysis
- Strong analytical skills
- Results oriented
- Able to work independently
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Leadership skills
- Team player
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up to the challenge, please send your complete application (application letter, resume, expected salary and any related supporting documents) and current color photograph at size 4 x 6 cm by clicking button bellow
Monroe Consulting Group is a leading provider of senior human resource capital, specialising in servicing the worlds emerging economies within the Banking & Finance, Technology, Industrial and Consumer Goods Sectors
We commenced trading in Australia in 1998, initially expanding the brand within the Southeast Asian Region by opening offices in Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore, the Philippines and Thailand. More recently we have opened offices Chile and Mexico.
Our brand is built around quality and professionalism. Our Recruitment Consultants are all highly trained and work unique specialist markets, which truly allows them to understand the needs of our clients and candidates both today and in the future. We have a host of internal systems that support our recruitment activities, many of which are widely utilised by a number of high-end recruitment organisations. However, it is only when used in conjunction with our own unique principles and customer driven values that our clients and applicants truly benefit.
As our goal is one of total customer satisfaction, our clients are able to tailor the service that will best meet their short-term and long-term human capital resourcing needs.
We are continually refining our Specialist Consultants’ skills and vertical areas to deliver customer-centric solutions. Our structure enables you to talk to someone with specialist market skills and Candidate knowledge. Team working and delivery mean that the network of resources available to you does not stop with one person
In essence, we advocate a proactive recruitment agenda, tailored to meet your needs.
Review ( MONROE CONSULTING GROUP )
- Gaji & Benefit
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Manajemen
- Nilai & Budaya
- Jenjang Karir
jam kerja yang ditetapkan di perusahaan ini cukup fleksibel dan tidak mengikat karyawan. Selain itu, budaya perusahaan juga sangat mendukung pekerjaan yang ada.
Dalam segi pengadaan traning masih kurang dan harus ditingkatkan agar perkembangan karyawan tidak terhambat dan kinerja karyawan pun akan terus meningkat.