Manager Demand & Supply - Multinational Chemical Manufacturing
This role will report to the Operation Director and the role will be responsible of experienced Supply Planning staffs. Key responsibilities will include but are not limited for being accountable on the global demand supply process of the manufacturing. Both hands-on, in terms of conducting analysis and using demand forecasting tools, and strategic, in terms of driving continuous improvement in the way that the global business uses demand forecasting.
A global player in chemical manufacturing with major presence throughout the world. The key success of the company's business is to continuously innovate and contribute back to society on the operation at all level. During this time we are looking for an experienced Demand and Supply manager professional to drive and manage its nationwide operation for the global business.
This role will report to the Operation Director and the role will be responsible of experienced Supply Planning staffs. Key responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
We invite a highly experienced professional with an eye for business driven process improvement, cost-cutting and efficiency avenues. We are seeking a highly motivated and regional team driving individual to raise the bar of productivity and consistency. To be successful you must come with:
- Preferably 10 years of experience in similar operation
- Strong character who provides direction and thrives in a challenging occasion
- High levels of drive for results, solution based attitude, motivational tactics, and use of performance management - goal orientated.
- Methodical and logical approach to problem solving - seeks, identifies and resolves hidden problems, continuous improvement mindset.
- Organisational Agility - Multi-tasker who can manage/orchestrate multiple activities.
- Robust analytical and organisation skills.
- Able to communicate in English is a must.
- Competitive salary and benefit package.
- Working for the world's leading multinational services company.
- Available avenues to contributes positively for the organization to grow and being recognized for it.
To apply online please click the Apply button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Gani Garbadi on +62 21 2958 8857
Tutup pada 20/October/2016