- Min S1, University graduate (Related IT)
- Min. Experience 2 years with the same position
- Have to master on ASP.NET, C#, SQL SERVER 2008, HTML, CSS, XML.
- Having foundation in object oriented programming techniques on .Net Framework platform
- Able to work well within a team, good interpersonal and communication skill.
- Customer oriented, honest and commitment.
- Strong in logic, analysis and good problem solving skills and debugging skills.
- Able to work under pressure and minimum supervision
Successful candidates will be eligible for competitive salary scale, allowances, implementation, incentive, THR and annual bonus.
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up to the challenge, please send your complete application (application letter, resume, expected salary, and any related supporting documents) and current color photograph at size 4 x 6 cm by clicking button below