- Female, Single Age 23 – 28 years old
- Min Diploma (D3)
- Having experience at least 2 - 4 years in related field
- Attractive, energetic, intelligent, quick-thinking, independent, organized and diligent
- Strong interpersonal ability, good communications and multi tasking skills
- Excellent in Microsoft Office, Internet and Social Media
- Able to perform general secretarial and administrative tasks
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken
- Self-started and able to work well independently or in a team
- Operates the telephone switchboard, handles incoming and outgoing telephone calls
- Handle local visitor’s guest or overseas customers or guests
- Arrange couriers and sorting or distribution documents
- Arrange internal and external meetings, conference calls and travel arrangements
- Provide professional secretarial and administrative support to the senior management of the company
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up to the challenge, please send your complete application (application letter, resume, expected salary and any related supporting documents) and current color photograph at size 4 x 6 cm by clicking button bellow
The KNS Pte Ltd , established in Singapore since 1981 It has diversified interests across various industries including banking & finance , mining , real estate , manufacturing of carpets & rugs , manufacturing of soaps , Detergents and toothpaste also trading and distribution .
Our group aspires towards the perfection of customer satisfaction whilst expanding globally in both established as well as emerging markets. To Build and develop solid ties with our client and business partnerswith special focus on long term mutual benefits.
Our team is passionate about our service philosophy and maximizing synergies within the group.In this way, we are able to strengthen our business units and continually evolve to remain a leader in our respective industries. This is the story of our evolution so far.
Currently, we are looking for qualified personnel to fulfill the challenge for position: