- Responsible of day-to-day operational & Collection of the Finance department
- Verify and process invoices & Faktur Pajak and journal entries
- Handle daily accounting functions and monthly closing activities including preparation and processing of month end journals
- Prepare month-end reconciliations, accounts receivable, journals function and analysis of general ledger accounts
- Bachelor Degree from reputable university majoring in Accounting
- Good knowledge in Indonesia Taxation. Hold Brevet A and B certificate will be an added advantage
- Experience minimum 2 years in similar capacity
- Knowledge in Microsoft Dynamic GP software will be an added advantagComputer literate with a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications especially in excel
- Well organized, ability to multi-task, good interpersonal skills and also possess good attitude when engaged in the tasks assigned
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Very high standard of accuracy, presentation and attention to detail
- Willing overtime if needed
- Can work as a team or individual.
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up to the challenge, please send your complete application (application letter, resume, expected salary and any related supporting documents) and current color photograph at size 4 x 6 cm by clicking button bellow
- Perusahaan yang sangat cocok bagi orang yang menyukai tantangan. Perusahaan banyak mengadakan training program guna mendidik karyawan agar menjadi tenaga kerja profesional.
- SOP yang berjalan masih tidak sesuai dengan peraturan yang ada sehingga tidak ada revisi di akhir bulan untuk job descrpition.
Wisma Mampang, Mampang Prapatan, Special Capital Region of Jakarta, Republic of Indonesia
Listed on the Australian Securities Exchange, iCar Asia (ASX:ICQ) owns and operates ASEAN's No. 1 network automotive portals. Headquartered in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, we are focused on developing and operating leading automotive portals in Malaysia, Indonesia and Thailand.
iCar Asia is continuously working in capitalise on its market-laeding positions in the rapidly growing online automotive advertising market throughout the region. Our online properties currently reaches over 4.8 million car buyers and enthusiasts in the region every month with over 450,000 cars listed for sale.
Our Brands include Thaicar.com and Autospinn.com in Thailand; Carlist.my, livelifedrive.com and EVO magazine in Malaysia and Mobil123.com in Indonesia.
iCar is a young and dynamic work place with aggressive plans to grow quickly. We are looking for ambitious and committed individuals to help build our winning culture and be a part of our success.
WHY JOIN US?
We are always on the look-out for exceptionally talented people to join our revolutionary, rapidly growing in teams in Malaysia, Thailand and Indonesia who will strive to support the achievement of our Vision of becoming ASEAN's largest and most trusted digital media marketplace.
Our team members are selected on the basis of a wide variety of skills and aptitudes according to the job for which they apply - but drive and dedication to be the best, creative proactivity, taking responsibility and being accountable, staying positive when handling challenges, an adaptable attitude and whole-hearted commitment are high on the list of essential qualities for all of our roles.
iCar Asia being a young and fast growing business, there are plenty of room for growth and opportunity to advance your career with us. All you need is the right attitude and hunger to work along with the fast pace of our business and be the best in what you do!
If you think you have what it takes, check out our vacancies at http://www.icarasia.com/category/job-indonesia/ ; seize the moment, and email your resume to email@example.com!!
Good luck with your application! If you are successful, we are confident you'll enjoy inspiring, fun and rewarding employment with a unique employer in an exciting industry