- Identify opportunities to fine-tune and optimize applications of PHP developed projects.
- Develop application code for PHP programs.
- Develop and execute unit test plans.
- Support formal testing and resolve test defects.
- Assist Technical Writers in preparing project documentation.
- Assist Software Tester in preparing Testing proccess.
- Formulating designs and solutions with SA.
- Recommend changes to improve established PHP application processes.
Mandatory Requirements :
- Mandatory skill(s): PHP programming, UML, Object-Oriented Programming.
- Have knowledge in YII & Hybrid Mobile Apps ( Ionic, Framework7, Angular.Js, Cordova ) would be a great advantage
- Have knowledge about Oracle database, MySQL and database concept.
- Familiarity in Unix/Linux environment
- Age maximum 30 years old
- D3/ S1 in Computer Science/Information Technology, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication) or equivalent. Fresh graduate (experience would be a great advantage)
- Applicant must be willing to be assigned in some project within and/or outside Bandung.
- Have a good communication and interpersonal skills
- With tremendous initiative and a self-starter
- Ability to work in a team as a good team player
- Hard worker and able to work under pressure
Please note that all interviews are held in our Head Office in Bandung, West Java, Indonesia