Cost Accounting Supervisor
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Economics, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): cost accounting systems, analysis of variance, bill of material bom, COGS, MS Excel.
- Required language(s): English
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Cikarang.
- Preferably Supervisor / Coordinators specializing in Finance - General/Cost Accounting or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Job Responsibilities :
- Data Collection
- Construct data accumulation systems for a cost accounting system
- Create and review the controls needed for data accumulation and reporting system
- Coordinate physical inventory counts and cycle counts
- Investigate cycle counting variances and resolve issues
- Update standard costs in the bill of materials
- Review standard and actual costs for inaccuracies
- Validate the cost of goods sold as part of the month-end close
- Accumulate and apply overhead costs as required by generally accepted accounting principle
- Work with the materials review board to locate and dispose of obsolete inventory
- Strong in Analysis
- Conduct ongoing process constraint analyses
- Report on breakeven points by products, work centers, and factories
- Report on margins by product and division
- Report on periodic variances and their causes, focusing in particular on spending variances
- Analyze capital budgeting requests
- Perform cost accumulation tasks as a member of the target costing group
|Lokasi||Cikarang Utara, Bekasi, Jawa Barat|
|Industri||Manufaktur / Produksi|
|Perusahaan||PT AJEINDONESIA lihat lowongan|
is a multinational enterprise currently represented in 20 countries worldwide with its holding company in Spain. In order to strengthen bonds within all our market sectors we have gained ownership of 22 factories and 120 fulfillment centers employing over 20,000 people. Our infrastructure reaches out to more than one million retail outlets worldwide enabling us to sell over 3 billion liters of beverages including beer, sports drinks, energetic and isotonic drinks, water, various juices and tea.
We are committed to producing and marketing innovative products to meet all the international quality standards whilst maintaining our highly competitive prices required by the most demanding consumers worldwide. As a result of this strategy we have managed to successfully expand in the countries we are currently operating within, including Indonesia.
With a huge Global market already in place we are planning on expanding our current position through continued growth. As a company with a " Think Big" philosophy we aim to break down barriers and maintain our ethos of working hard in order to reach our main objective and become one of the top 20 most important multinational companies in the world by 2020.
lowongan kerja rekomendasi