- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Economics, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): cost accounting systems, analysis of variance, bill of material bom, COGS, MS Excel.
- Required language(s): English
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Cikarang.
- Preferably Supervisor / Coordinators specializing in Finance - General/Cost Accounting or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Job Responsibilities :
- Data Collection
- Construct data accumulation systems for a cost accounting system
- Create and review the controls needed for data accumulation and reporting system
- Coordinate physical inventory counts and cycle counts
- Investigate cycle counting variances and resolve issues
- Update standard costs in the bill of materials
- Review standard and actual costs for inaccuracies
- Validate the cost of goods sold as part of the month-end close
- Accumulate and apply overhead costs as required by generally accepted accounting principle
- Work with the materials review board to locate and dispose of obsolete inventory
- Strong in Analysis
- Conduct ongoing process constraint analyses
- Report on breakeven points by products, work centers, and factories
- Report on margins by product and division
- Report on periodic variances and their causes, focusing in particular on spending variances
- Analyze capital budgeting requests
- Perform cost accumulation tasks as a member of the target costing group