PT LZWL Motors Indonesia
- According to the company's remuneration policy, examine and calculate staff wages, labor costs, living allowance of interns.
- To do payroll calculation/payroll process and income tax.
- Implementing the compensation and benefit (ie. working meals and BPJS)
- Organizing the performance management.
- Checking working attendance and leaving management.
- Responsible for managing the company structure and positions.
- Making the annual recruitment plan and carrying it out.
- According to the company's human resources plan, organize recruitment and allocation, to achieve the post match.
- Managing the labor contracts (i.e. concluding and signing, renewing)
- Responsible for training planning, training programs, and training course management; organizing relevant training courses development.
- Maximum 35 years old
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Psychology, Human Resource Management, Business Administration, Law or equivalent from reputable University
- Required skill(s): good initiative, responsible, high integrity, able to work under pressure, understanding labor law or others related government regulation, analytical thinking，good knowledge of statistics and finance, be able to operate computer skillfully.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in handling payroll, recruitment, training and related field is required for this position, preferably from automotive industry.
- Required language(s): English is a must , Bahasa Indonesia, Chinese language (preferable)
- Applicants must be willing to work in Cikarang
- Full-Time position(s) available.
|Industri||Aviasi / Penerbangan|
|Perusahaan||PT LZWL Motors Indonesia lihat lowongan|
PT LZWL Motors Indonesia is the biggest supplier for PT SGMW Indonesia, which located in Greenland International Industrial Center (GIIC), at Zone B block BA No.2, Kota Deltamas, Cikarang,West Java, with a total investment more than $30 million. Our products is automotive chassis parts (front axle, epipodium, sub-frame, etc.), stamping and welding parts (front and rear beam, etc.). The SOP will be held in July 2017. PT LZWL Motors Indonesia subordinate to Liuzhou Wuling Motors Co.,Ltd, which is the largest spare parts suppliers for small-sized cars in China. Liuzhou Wuling Motors Co.,Ltd was established in 1958 at Liuzhou City, Guangxi Province and on November 18th,2002 with SAIC Motor Co.,Ltd and General Motors established SGMW. With a long of history, Liuzhou Wuling Motors Co.,Ltd always ensures the safety and quality working condition. Trainings are conducted on regular basis to maintain the service standard hence providing quality service to our valued clients.
Mengapa bergabung dengan kami?
PT LZWL Motors Indonesia is very concern about their resources, especially human resources that will be joining us in this family. Through philosophy and great value of Integrity and Professionalism, the company not only run the project due to target but also we focus on developing and enriching our people in conformity with company values and cultures and providing an opportunity for you to develop your career with us.