- According to the company's remuneration policy, examine and calculate staff wages, labor costs, living allowance of interns.
- To do payroll calculation/payroll process and income tax.
- Implementing the compensation and benefit (ie. working meals and BPJS)
- Organizing the performance management.
- Checking working attendance and leaving management.
- Responsible for managing the company structure and positions.
- Making the annual recruitment plan and carrying it out.
- According to the company's human resources plan, organize recruitment and allocation, to achieve the post match.
- Managing the labor contracts (i.e. concluding and signing, renewing)
- Responsible for training planning, training programs, and training course management; organizing relevant training courses development.
- Maximum 35 years old
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Psychology, Human Resource Management, Business Administration, Law or equivalent from reputable University
- Required skill(s): good initiative, responsible, high integrity, able to work under pressure, understanding labor law or others related government regulation, analytical thinking，good knowledge of statistics and finance, be able to operate computer skillfully.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in handling payroll, recruitment, training and related field is required for this position, preferably from automotive industry.
- Required language(s): English is a must , Bahasa Indonesia, Chinese language (preferable)
- Applicants must be willing to work in Cikarang
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Tutup pada 20/October/2016