Golden Energy Mines Tbk PT
Payroll Senior Staff
- Maintains payroll information by collecting, calculating, and entering data
- Updates payroll records by entering changes in exemptions, insurance coverage, savings deductions, and job title and department/division transfers.
- Prepares reports by compiling summaries of earnings, taxes, deductions, leave, disability, and nontaxable wages.
- Determines payroll liabilities by calculating employee federal and state income and social security taxes and employer's social security, unemployment, and workers compensation payments.
- Resolves payroll discrepancies by collecting and analyzing information.
- Maintains payroll operations by following policies and procedures; reporting needed changes.
- Maintains employee confidence and protects payroll operations by keeping information confidential.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in Finance - General/Cost Accounting or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
|Perusahaan||Golden Energy Mines Tbk PT lihat lowongan lihat gaji lihat review lihat profil|
PT. Golden Energy Mines, Tbk. (GEMS) is one of the fastest growing Coal Mining Company in Indonesia. Currently we operate in three areas: South Kalimantan, Central Kalimantan, and Jambi. The Company provides promising prospects for growth in operations and financial performance in the future for a long period.
Currently, the Company sells coal to the Indonesian domestic market and export market in meeting customer needs which mainly consists of power plants, paper mills, cement and coal trading companies that purchase coal for resale. Exports made to various customers mainly China, India, and Asean countries. Most of coal sales company based on contract sales agreements of coal, with coal sales prices are negotiated and adjusted every year or shorter period of time based on coal quality and specification with reference to coal prices prevailing in the market.
The Company also operates coal trading business, where external coal purchases are carried out spot from various sources were for resale. Looking ahead, the trading business is intended also for the purpose of mixing the coal quality to get quality coal in accordance with the specific needs of customers who come from various target different market segments, both within and outside the country. Our purpose is to be the leading mining company in Indonesia by creating added value to customers & stakeholders.
In regards to rampant fraud using the name of PT Golden Energy Mines Tbk contucted by irrensposible people, we would like to encourage you to be prudent in applying for a job by always confirming the vacancy with our company profile.
If you are receiving invitation using the name of PT Golden Energy Mines Tbk, you may contact 021-50186888 to talk with our recruitment or Human Resources Team.
Mengapa bergabung dengan kami?
The Company is aware that employees are valuable assets for the Company, thus the improvements of each human resource's (HR) competency become the routine activities that have and will continue to be carried out. HRcompetency and the improvement of risk management quality in order to ensure successful performance, becomes the focus of the Company in expanding its business and in creating new, continuous and long-term performance level. The Company believes that optimization of employee performance will have positive impacts on the Company's performance.
lowongan kerja rekomendasi
Golden Energy Mines Tbk PT
- Masih Bekerja
- Accounting / Finance
- 18 November 2015
- Gaji & Benefit
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Manajemen
- Nilai & Budaya
- Jenjang Karir
- Employee has equal opportunity to-be promoted & exposed to various knowledge & activities
- Workload is high but depends on time management from the employee itself
- Advice to Management
- Employee has equal opportunity to-be promoted & exposed to various knowledge & activities. Workload is high but depends on time management from the employee itself