Serves customers by identifying their needs; engineering adaptations of products, equipment, and services
Job Descriptions :
- Maintains relationship of current account service requirements for gaining order in the future.
- Provides product, engineering service or spare parts technical and engineering information by coordinating with Taiwan Headquarter to answer questions and requests.
- Establishes new accounts and services accounts by identifying potential customers.
- Planning and organizing sales call or sales visit schedule and promoting product portfolio to customers.
- Managing sales process from sales offer to installation of machinery or device.
- Follow up for current orders.
- Support marketing activities when company participating in trade shows and other activities.
- Prepares sales engineering reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing sales information and engineering and application trends.
- Bachelor Degree (S1) in Engineering field related study. Mechanical, Electrical or Industrial Engineering is a plus.
- At least 2 (two) years of sales experience of machineries and equipment or related field.
- Beverage industry machinery related experience is a plus.
- Driving license SIM A and C.
- Language: Indonesian is a must, Fluent in verbal and written English, Chinese Mandarin is a plus.
- Good communication and interpersonal relationship.
- Self-motivated and well-organized.
- Willingness to travel within Indonesia.